Reliance Health is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Employment type: Full-time
Category: Product and Design
About Reliance Health: Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Project management
- Tertiary Education from a recognized institution ideally in project management or a similar field.
- You must be able to present a portfolio of the projects you have worked on.
- Experience working in an agile organization and familiarity with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban and Waterfall processes) is a must.
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence is a must
- Be a good problem solver who can ideate solutions and act on them independently
- Experience working in high-growth start-ups is an added advantage
- Experience working with senior leaders in technology is an added advantage
- Having a Project Management certification is an added advantage
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date