Save the Children is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programme Manager – Philanthropic Integrated Health and Nutrition
Job ID: 230000PC
Location: Katsina Field Office
Team: Programme Operations
Post Type: National
Employee Status: Fixed Term
About Save the Children: Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children in need, with programs in over 120 countries. We save children’s lives. We fight for their rights. We help them fulfil their potential. Save the Children is working in Nigeria because one in five children in Nigeria dies before their fifth birthday. About 40% of children miss out on school and have to work to survive while nearly 2 million children have lost one or both parents to an AIDS-related disease.
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Social Science, International Relations, International Development or related field.
- Five years demonstrated experience in managing, coordinating and supervising a multi-location team working with government, local community organizations, families and communities.
- At least three years’ demonstrated experience in leading and managing an office with reasonable size of program, staff and financial resources
- At least five years demonstrated skills in project design, implementation and reporting, preferably for multi-location awards.
- Demonstrated ability with project grants management, including project design, budget preparation, expenditure tracking, monitoring and evaluation, reporting, supervision and performance management, etc.
- An understanding of gender analysis approaches and using gender sensitive facilitation methods and reporting gender equality indicators
- Ability to lead a multi-cultural team with a high level of respect for local culture.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and management and leadership skills.
- Experience with capacity strengthening and partnership building.
- Experience in vulnerability assessments, beneficiary registration, distributions, monitoring and evaluation in emergency situations preferred.
- Experience in business development/proposal development, preferred.
- Ability and willingness to work and live in diverse, challenging and potentially unstable environments.
- Knowledge of and experience working in the following areas: gender transformative approaches, empowering women and girls, changing gender norms, and engaging men and boys to promote gender equality.
- Commitment to SCI’s mission, values and approach (includes gender equality, child safeguarding, equal opportunities).
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.