EKOEXCEL is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programme Manager, Operations
About EKOEXCEL: EKOEXCEL is a government-designed and funded program to drive excellence in learning for 500,000 pupils across public primary schools in Lagos State. Through EKOEXCEL, over 14 thousand existing government teachers are being up-skilled through re-training and the use of technology that supports and motivates them to succeed in their classrooms.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university
- Minimum of 3 years work experience is similar role
- They should be enthusiastic and proficient at gathering and analysing data, always willing to learn, comfortable using data to drive decisions and comfortable working closely with different departments and teams.
- Ideal candidates should have experience in Operations: managing projects, identifying business challenges through data and observation, creating solutions for these issues, and overseeing an operational programme at a start-up company or executing on multiple programs at an established firm.
- Persistent and versatile in getting things done and a track record achieving success. You must be a fighter and determined to achieve; we have a large mission. Don’t accept what has been done before and eager to challenge the status quo.
- Work experience developing and managing a culture of total focus on customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, leadership, analytical problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- High integrity with zero tolerance for any unethical business practices
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date