WTS Energy is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager (Shipyard)
Location: Onne, Rivers (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
Career level: Associate
About WTS Energy: WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
- Develop and implement purchasing strategy in support of the shipyard overall business objectives.
- Function in the capacity of Buyer for the organization,
- Negotiate with supplier/vendor to obtain the best possible pricing,
- Responsible for supplier’s management and maintain a complete database for all approved suppliers.
- Achieve high performance levels for on time delivery, on time order processing, order confirmation receipts, proper inventory levels, minimal errors, and others as developed
- Lead the procurement department during work rotation to ensure that materials are procured effectively and efficiently for all Shipyard operations,
- As requested by various departments, do market research to ensure materials and parts are procured with reduced cost and retain desired quality,
- Perform inventory to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, and optimize customer service,
- Ensuring adequate and economic stock levels are maintained,
- Plan and coordinate logistics process to meet local regulatory and statutory requirements,
- Meet cost, accuracy, and timeliness in logistics function,
- Monitor status of imported goods/material before use,
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date