Chemonics International is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Assistant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About Chemonics International: We’re one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of three (3) years of procurement management experience
- Experience working on USAID-funded projects preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with culturally diverse staff
- Knowledge of Nigerian operating environment strongly preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter attached to [email protected] using “Accountant” as the subject of the email.
- Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- No telephone inquiries, please. Chemonics will contact finalists.
- Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
- Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2023.