Plan International Consultant – Accounts Assistant Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. Plan International Uganda looking for “Consultant – Accounts Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before Feb. 19, 2023.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization which works in 71 countries across the world, in Africa, the Americas, and Asia to advance children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan International is one of the world’s largest organizations working for children’s rights and gender equality. In 2016, Plan International reached 17.1 million girls and 15.5 million boys through its programming.
Plan International Consultant – Accounts Assistant Jobs 2023
The Plan International has published a job vacancy announcement on Feb. 11, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Consultant – Accounts Assistant to be based in Lira, Uganda.
|Position||Consultant – Accounts Assistant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||Feb. 19, 2023|
Plan International Job Vacancy 2023
- Receive and process payment requests in a timely manner and in line with PIU’s policies and statutory requirements, uploading the payments to the financial and banking systems.
- Initiating payments in SAP in line with the approved requests.
- Prepare and enter Journal entries into SAP for cash receipts and inter-company charges
- Print off the electronically generated payment vouchers that are attached to the payment request & maintained in the corresponding file
- Issue remittance advice to the payee confirming payments have been made.
- Stamp all payment documents with the paid stamp.
- Manage the record keeping and archive of Program Area financial records, ensuring that all documentation is secured confidentially and can be easily retrieved as required.
- Review financial documents to ensure completeness and stamp them to verify readiness for filing
- Ensure all documentation is filed according to PIU’s procedures, organising files so that they are easily accessible and moving outdated files into the archive
- On request, assist with the retrieval of documents making copies if the requestor needs them and taking personal responsibility for ensuring that documents are returned to the correct place after use
- Keep alert for unauthorized access and inform the PAA in case of problems or concerns
- Support in the implementation of the actions based on the audits relating to the Program Area
- Support in all projects and statutory audits; providing the necessary documentation that would be required
- Support with timely filling of URA monthly returns.
Position in Organization:
- Date: 10-Feb-2023
- Location: Lira, Uganda
- Company: Plan International
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, Business Administration, accounting, any other related field.
- Part professional qualification in accountancy e.g. CPA or ACCA,
- At least two years’ experience of working in as a Finance Officer / assistant preferably within an NGO.
How to Apply Plan International Consultant – Accounts Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Lira-Consultant-Accounts-Assistant/902040501/
The Closing Date: Feb. 19, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.