Plan International Construction Officer Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. Plan International Ethiopia looking for “Construction Officer“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelors Degree may apply on or before 3rd Feb 2023.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization which works in 71 countries across the world, in Africa, the Americas, and Asia to advance children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan International is one of the world’s largest organizations working for children’s rights and gender equality. In 2016, Plan International reached 17.1 million girls and 15.5 million boys through its programming.
Plan International Construction Officer Jobs 2023
The Plan International has published a job vacancy announcement on 30th Jan 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Construction Officer to be based in Dabat, Amhara, Ethiopia.
Plan International Job Vacancy 2023
Role Purpose: The post holder will report to EiE Coordinator based at Dabat. S/he is responsible for preparing effective activity and budget planning, M&E framing, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the project in collaboration with relevant district government offices and target communities at their respective districts and villages. She/he ensures integration as well as smooth teamwork within Plan and across government sectors in the districts.
Position in Organization:
- Construction Officer
- Location: Dabat
- Type of Role: Construction Officer
- Reports to: EIE Coordinator
- Grade: C1
- Closing Date: February 03, 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering, Construction Engineering, Hydraulics Engineering, Water resource Engineering, Sanitary Engineering, Environmental Engineering and related disciplines with at least 4 years relevant experience in water supply and sanitation development, construction supervision and Contract Administration out of which a minimum of 2 years of NGO experience.
- Demonstrated experience in the management (feasibility study, design, construction supervision, contract administration etc.) of water supply and sanitation projects and infrastructures.
- Experience in contract document preparation, negotiation management, and development of bid documents, Bill of quantities and specifications as well as supervision and administration of projects.
- Experience in study, design, supervision and contract administration water supply, building construction works.
- Experience and Knowledge of using Water CAD, AutoCAD and GPs and GIS software packages.
How to Apply Plan International Construction Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Dabat-Construction-Officer/897682401/
The Closing Date: 3rd Feb 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.