Pathfinder International Information Security Manager Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. Pathfinder International Ethiopia looking for “Information Security Manager“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelors Degree may apply on or before 17th Feb 2023.
Pathfinder International is driven by the conviction that all people, regardless of where they live, have the right to decide whether and when to have children, to exist free from fear and stigma, and to lead the lives they choose. As a global health organization with locally led, community-driven programs, we support women to make their own reproductive health decisions. We work with local partners to advance contraceptive services, comprehensive abortion care, and young people’s sexual and reproductive rights in communities around the world—including those affected by poverty, conflict, climate change, and natural disasters. Taken together, our programs enable millions of people to choose their own paths forward.
Pathfinder International Information Security Manager Jobs 2023
The Pathfinder International has published a job vacancy announcement on 6th Feb 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Information Security Manager to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Pathfinder International Job Vacancy 2023
- Defines, implements, and supports IT security program across the company. Weighs business needs against operational risk and determines proper security program elements.
- Responsible for the support of IT security systems including monitoring, remediation, response, configuration, incident, and problem management.
- Ensures compliance with policy, donor, and regulatory requirements.
- Through training and communications cultivates an environment of security awareness and compliance.
- Maintains and updates policies, communications, and training materials.
- Ensure compliance with records retention policies.
- Provides oversight, support, and review on the cybersecurity and compliance of third-party systems.
Position in Organization:
- Information Security Manager
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Requisition Number: INFOR001632
- Posted: February 4, 2023
- Location: Ethiopia
- Deadline: 17th Feb 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or Information Technology, or related field
- 5 years’ experience in cybersecurity program operation at mid-sized company.
How to Apply Pathfinder International Information Security Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://recruiting.ultipro.com/PAT1012PATH/JobBoard/39cd1fd5-010e-4cba-b70e-a30ea3163220/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=fb3ea43b-71b3-45f6-b112-17fc17d4f955
The Closing Date: 17th Feb 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.