PATH Health Information Systems Lead Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. PATH Kenya looking for “Health Information Systems Lead”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 25 February 2023.
PATH is an international, nonprofit global health organization based in Seattle, with 1,600 employees in more than 70+ offices around the world. Its president and CEO is Nikolaj Gilbert, who is also the Managing Director and CEO of Foundations for Appropriate Technologies in Health, PATH’s Swiss subsidiary.
PATH Health Information Systems Lead Jobs 2023
The PATH has published a job vacancy announcement on 14 February 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Health Information Systems Lead to be based in kisumu, Kenya.
PATH Job Vacancy 2023
Job Description: PATH Kenya through USAID Nuru Ya Mtoto Project seeks to recruit a Health Information Systems Lead. The incumbent shall be responsible for the development, coordination, and monitoring of the implementation of e-Health and related Health Information System (HIS) solutions under USAID Nuru ya Mtoto project, as well as supporting the Monitoring and Evaluation components of the project.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the design, development, maintenance, and support of electronic systems (e-health and mhealth solutions). This includes KenyaEMR, NDWH, ADT, e-HTS, Ushauri, Nishauri, Lab systems, CPIMS among others used in HIV C&T, OVC and DREAMS programs
- Provide technical support for eHealth and HIS platforms including providing first-level support, troubleshooting, system testing, applications’ rollout, and providing excellent post-rollout IT support via phone, internet, or in-person as the need arises
- Lead the implementation of a secure, cost-effective technology to host a centralized POC EMR server and data repository for real-time access and retrieval of individual level data
- Working with the M&E Advisors to customize and enhance an internal DHIS2 based system for online reporting and integration of live visual dashboards for performance monitoring
- Lead in capacity building for end users including program staff, LIPs, County and Sub-county staff and service providers at facility on EMR and other HIS products in compliance with national protocols and guidelines and provide continuous mentorship.
- Working closely with the Data officers and the M&E Advisors to ensure that data extracts and reports meet the required specifications and to support the data quality team in defining and achieving data quality objectives.
Qualification & Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or Information Technology. A minimum of five years of health informatics experience in a health-related project
- Broad and extensive knowledge of IT principles, methods, and techniques; analytical skills and superior knowledge of project management principles to manage projects and work with multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience in designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining knowledge management systems that facilitate data use for decision-making
- Demonstrable experience in the development and implementation of web and m-health-based solutions
- Experience in Electronic Medical Records’ development, implementation, and support
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply PATH Health Information Systems Lead Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 25 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.