Palladium Group Portfolio Associate Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. Palladium Group Kenya looking for “Portfolio Associate”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 24 February 2023.
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits
Palladium Group Portfolio Associate Jobs 2023
The Palladium Group has published a job vacancy announcement on 13 February 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Portfolio Associate to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Relevant technical work experience|
|Application Deadline||24 February 2023|
Palladium Group Job Vacancy 2023
Job Purpose: The Portfolio Associate will be responsible for supporting CFYE’s Implementing Partners (IPs) in Kenya. In this role, you will closely work with other country teams. The Portfolio Associate will work directly with a selection of IPs on project management and Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) related activities, ensuring that IPs receive target technical support in their impact monitoring efforts and data analytics. This includes monitoring progress of the IPs’ projects, and supporting them with technical and financial reporting, mobilizing (additional) technical assistance, and any other needs that may arise. Although the Country Lead has final responsibility for the portfolio’s performance, the portfolio associate will play a crucial supporting role to this end.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Support the periodic review and provide guidance to individual Implementing Partners on their progress against non-MEL related topics including due diligence improvement plan and Results Planning (mostly activities – outputs).
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, budgets and expenditure.
- Ensure the documentation of Implementing Partners’ key project documents (workplan, budget, reports etc.) are complete, meets the CFYE requirements and has been uploaded in the CFYE IT system during reporting periods.
- Support the Implementing Partners on any queries related to invoicing and contractual payment processes.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Organize, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings, prepare necessary presentation materials for the meetings.
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Ensure project deadlines are met.
Qualification & Experience:
- Based in Kenya.
- Must have the right-to-work in Kenya.
- Relevant academic qualifications in a related field such as business administration, economics, HRM or finance.
- Proven experience with project management and performing related administrative tasks.
- Relevant technical work experience in one of the following areas: youth employment, private sector development, and/or business consulting and entrepreneurship.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Palladium Group Portfolio Associate Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 24 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.