NRC Programme Manager Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. NRC Kenya looking for “Programme Manager”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 06 February 2023.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental organisation that protects the rights of people affected by displacement. This includes refugees and internally displaced persons who are forced to flee their homes as a result of conflict, human rights violations and acute violence, as well as climate change and natural disasters.
NRC Programme Manager Jobs 2023
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 30 January 2022 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
NRC Job Vacancy 2023
Role and Responsibilities: The Programme Manager is responsible for coordinating the development, design and implementation of the integrated programmes in the BRCiS Consortium portfolio. The Programme Manager represents the BRCiS at coordination forums and in donor relations, as delegated by the Chief of Party.
- Line management for all project managers and coordinators regarding grants, including the emergency scale ups. .
- Compliance and adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures
- Responsible for ensuring programme support to integrated programme, coordination and technical quality in BRCiS Consortium
- Ensures that BRCiS programmes are implemented in a transparent and compliant manner
- Provision of specific inputs relevant for BRCiS strategies
- Supervises the compliance to donor standards, and grants management and regular reporting to donors for all BRCiS projects
- Identify funding opportunities, develops funding strategy, and forecast
Qualification & Experience:
- Applicable degree in international relations, business, economics or related field.
- 7 years’ experience in humanitarian/development aid in complex and/or insecure environments, preferably in East/Horn of Africa.
- Excellent report and proposal writing skills in English language. Experience in interpreting data and writing reports to a rigorous technical standard.
- Excellent English language communication skills – negotiation, networking, influencing, public speaking and facilitating workshops at different levels.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Ability to work closely with field based national staff and experience in various staff training and development approaches
- Strong planning, monitoring and organizational skills with good knowledge of the use of logical and result-based monitoring and evaluation frameworks;
- Ability to write high quality concept notes and technical sections for donor proposals
- Knowledge of the context of Somalia
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts, multi-country disaster preparedness, response and recovery programming.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply NRC Programme Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 06 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.