NRC Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. NRC Nigeria looking for “Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 21 February 2023.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental organisation that protects the rights of people affected by displacement. This includes refugees and internally displaced persons who are forced to flee their homes as a result of conflict, human rights violations and acute violence, as well as climate change and natural disasters.
NRC Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator Jobs 2023
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 14 February 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator to be based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
NRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Implement systems to promote evidence-based decision-making through quality programming and effective programme and project performance at area level. Ensure that the area office delivers on internal and external M&E requirements and standards in a timely manner and with quality data.
- Contribute to project and program planning, kick-offs and review meetings, including preparing and sharing monitoring data on progress and challenges.
- Support programme team to develop requisite M&E tools (M&E matrix, indicator reference protocols, Indicator performance tracking tables and quality benchmarks).
- Ensure the Global Outputs and Outcomes reporting System (GORS) is updated and accurate on a monthly basis.
- Technically support needs assessments, post distribution monitoring surveys and outcomes surveys.
- Analyse data focusing on correlation, causation and provide quality support and advice to programme team, including through field monitoring visits, inputs to programmatic reports and quality control of distributions and post distributions.
- Refer to NRC’s standards and processes and support monthly data review, assess gaps and develop plans to fill those gaps in consultation with the program team.
- Support the area’s regular monitoring and reporting, including internal and donor reporting so that reports are evidence-based and include relevant quantitative and qualitative data.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 4 years of experience in an international NGO preferably in an emergency or post-conflict setting, including M&E capacity and systems development.
- Thorough experience with and knowledge of principles and current approaches to monitoring and evaluation in relief and development programs, using both quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Understanding of data and information needs for program management and decision-making.
- Experience in capacity building efforts using formal and non-formal methods.
- High-level English language proficiency (speaking, reading, writing)
- Good organisational skills, the ability to pay close attention to detail and report in a timely manner.
- A flexible and initiative-taking attitude with the ability to be proactive in working with others and have very good interpersonal skills.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply NRC Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 21 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.