NRC Logistics Officer Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. NRC Nigeria looking for “Logistics Officer”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 28 February 2023.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental organisation that protects the rights of people affected by displacement. This includes refugees and internally displaced persons who are forced to flee their homes as a result of conflict, human rights violations and acute violence, as well as climate change and natural disasters.
NRC Logistics Officer Jobs 2023
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 16 February 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Logistics Officer to be based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
NRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Prepare all Logistics purchase requisitions ensuring that they are completed accurately.
- Prepare Military Clearances for the delivery of goods to field locations as requested.
- Conduct Fleet checks to ensure that all vehicles are properly registered and insured and that all basic equipment required as per Logistics requirements are in each vehicle.
- Check Vehicle Log Books regularly and sign to confirm checking.
- Prepare and circulate weekly facilities maintenance reports with the relevant staff.
- Ensure that facilities maintenance are conducted on a timely basis.
- Conduct regular spot checks of fixed assets such as vehicles and generators.
- Participate in assets and stock counts, once every quarter.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven record of accomplishment of professional experience in Logistics in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Previous experience from working as in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Good negotiation skills
- Confident communicator with the ability to build and maintain relationships with multiple suppliers, contractors and vendors at all levels, and challenge with humility when necessary
- Intuitive and empathetic, able to relate to others, and build report
- Highly organized, capable of managing multiple priorities successfully
- Experience in working within a team, meeting workload requirements, and being as effective through delivery as possible.
- Computer literacy in word processing and spreadsheets is required
- Fluency in English, both written & verbal, and other local languages is an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply NRC Logistics Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 28 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.