NRC Livelihood and Food Security Programme Coordinator Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. NRC South Sudan looking for “Livelihood and Food Security Programme Coordinator“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelors Degree may apply on or before 8th Feb 2023.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises.
NRC Livelihood and Food Security Programme Coordinator Jobs 2023
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 21st Jan 2023 for qualified South Sudanns to fill in the vacant post of Livelihood and Food Security Programme Coordinator to be based in Mayom, South Sudan.
NRC Job Vacancy 2023
Role and Responsibilities: The purpose of the position entails responsibility for delegated program portfolio activities. Specifically, this includes project implementation, staff management, limited budget oversight, liaising with stakeholders. The following is a brief description of the role. To ensure the programme is executed in an integrated manner adopting a programme-based approach by providing overall leadership to a number of Programme Officers, coordination with the different government departments and other humanitarian agencies/partners, and community structures.
Position in Organization:
- Livelihood and Food Security Programme Coordinator
- Job Identification: 9043
- Job Category: Coordination
- Posting Date: 01/20/2023, 01:21 PM
- Apply Before: 02/08/2023, 01:21 PM
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Location: Mayom
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors’ Degree or Masters’ Degree preferably in Food Security, Social Science, Education, Development Studies and/or any other relevant fields.
- At least 2-3 years’ work experience in planning and implementing food security and livelihood projects preferably general food distribution and/or Education in international humanitarian agencies in fragile contexts.
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Knowledge and experience about own leadership skills/profile and people management.
How to Apply NRC Livelihood and Food Security Programme Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 8th Feb 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.