NRC Human Resources Project Manager Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. NRC Ethiopia looking for “Human Resources Project Manager“. Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 27th Feb 2023.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental organisation that protects the rights of people affected by displacement. This includes refugees and internally displaced persons who are forced to flee their homes as a result of conflict, human rights violations and acute violence, as well as climate change and natural disasters.
NRC Human Resources Project Manager Jobs 2023
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 9th Feb 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Human Resources Project Manager to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
|Position||Human Resources Project Manager|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||27th Feb 2023|
NRC Job Vacancy 2023
Job Purpose: Under the supervision of the HRM Director, the Human Resources Project Manager shall be responsible for:
- Planning, coordination and executing projects across the organization, including tracking and reporting on status, risks, issues and dependencies.
- Ensuring consistency in HR practices across all Union and bringing them in line with our values and principles.
- Defining all the HR projects and coordinating a network of collaborators.
- Assuring the transfer of skills and competencies to permanent staff at the end of each project.
Position in Organization:
- Human Resources Project Manager
- Job Identification: 8702
- Job Category: Human Resources
- Posting Date: 02/08/2023, 05:37 PM
- Apply Before: 02/27/2023, 04:30 AM
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business or Public Management.
- 5 years of experience in HR transformation, process changes and implementation.
- 5 years of experience of planning and executing projects of varying size and complexity involving but not limited to the areas of talent management, employee experience, compensation and benefits, labor relations, corporate communication, recognition, HRIS etc.
- Experience of partnering with and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Experience in change management.
- Demonstrated experience maintaining, with empathy, an appropriate balance between the organization’s needs and the welfare of staff.
- Demonstrated experience in data retrieval and analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering briefings to diverse audiences, and to conduct effective meetings with senior management, representative of staff associations, high-level stakeholders.
How to Apply NRC Human Resources Project Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 27th Feb 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.