NRC Consortium Manager Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. NRC Nigeria looking for “Consortium Manager”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 15 February 2023.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental organisation that protects the rights of people affected by displacement. This includes refugees and internally displaced persons who are forced to flee their homes as a result of conflict, human rights violations and acute violence, as well as climate change and natural disasters.
NRC Consortium Manager Jobs 2023
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 02 February 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Consortium Manager to be based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
NRC Job Vacancy 2023
Job Purpose: The Consortium Manager will report to the NRC’s Head of Programmes for administrative and human resource matters; while also reporting to and being accountable to the Consortium Steering Committee, which will consist of all consortium members, Country Directors (or designated representative). The Steering Committee will develop and agree on a set of clear guidelines for the Consortium Manager to follow. The Consortium Manager will operate independently from partner’s operations.
Role and responsibilities:
- Coordinate with consortium members to ensure high quality implementation of activities, compliance with donor and consortium rules, and accountability to beneficiaries.
- Ensure effective coordination and communication among consortium members, steering and technical committees, programmatic and finance/support teams across partners, donors, and other stakeholders. Coordination is one of the key elements of the position.
- Recruit and manage consortium-specific staff, consultants and sub-contractors as needed to carry out activities.
- Manage the consortium budget, assets and resources.
- With the Steering Committee, develop and implement a multi-year consortium strategy (programmatic and financial).
- Coordinate the monitoring and evaluation of member activities as needed for reporting, learning and possibly advocacy purposes.
- Coordinate Steering Committee meetings and implement the agreed course of actions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced university degree in relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in senior project management and/or coordination for an international organisation with responsibility for programming in a humanitarian, conflict, or post-conflict context; or equivalent; specific experiences and knowledge on Rapid Response Mechanism.
- Proven experience in project cycle management and grant management.
- Strong communication, inter-personal, facilitation and diplomatic skills, including the professional credibility to provide coordination and sometimes guidance to member organisations.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal, with strong writing and editing skills.
- Knowledge about RRM and Emergency Response in Food, Wash, Shelter/NFI, Protection, etc…
- Experience working with the ECHO, DFID, UNICEF, etc.
- Experience with external representation.
- Experience working in complex emergencies, volatile contexts.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply NRC Consortium Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 15 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.