NRC Cleaner Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. NRC Ethiopia looking for “Cleaner“. Applicants with a degree in High School may apply on or before 9th Feb 2023.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental organisation that protects the rights of people affected by displacement. This includes refugees and internally displaced persons who are forced to flee their homes as a result of conflict, human rights violations and acute violence, as well as climate change and natural disasters.
NRC Cleaner Jobs 2023
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 30th Jan 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Cleaner to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
NRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Clean the offices, meeting rooms, washrooms/WC, kitchen and other common areas such as the compound
- Ensure compliance with NRC procedures and policies
- Ensure that washrooms are properly stocked with toilet paper and soap
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment
- Empty waste paper baskets, dustbins and shredding machines
- Prepare and serve tea and coffee to NRC staff and visitors
- Report any relevant gaps, damages and breakages to line manager
- Keep record of kitchen equipment, supplies used in the office and produce monthly consumption reports
- Fulfill any other related duties as may be required
- Do other relevant activities requested by your supervisor.
Position in Organization:
- Job Identification: 8872
- Job Category: Administration
- Posting Date: 01/30/2023, 01:26 PM
- Degree Level: High School Graduate
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
Qualification & Experience:
- High school certificate and above
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
How to Apply NRC Cleaner Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://ekum.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_2019/requisitions/preview/8872/?location=Ethiopia&locationId=300000000306687&locationLevel=country&mode=location
The Closing Date: 9th Feb 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.