NPA Grants Manager Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. NPA South Sudan looking for “Grants Manager“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before 2nd Feb 2023.
Norwegian People’s Aid is a politically independent membership-based organisation working in Norway and in more than 30 countries around the world. Founded in 1939 as the labour movement’s humanitarian solidarity organisation, NPA aims to improve people’s living conditions and to create a democratic, just and safe society. NPA’s international work covers three core areas: Mine Action and disarmament, Development and Humanitarian relief aid.
NPA Grants Manager Jobs 2023
The NPA has published a job vacancy announcement on 19th Jan 2023 for qualified South Sudanns to fill in the vacant post of Grants Manager to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
NPA Job Vacancy 2023
What you will do:
- Proposal development, including coordination oversight of concept notes, proposals and budgets.
- Funding strategy and portfolio, including developing and updating of NPA South Sudan funding strategy, donor mapping for new funding opportunities, consortium development and coordination with UN donor platforms.
- All tasks and activities related to grants management, including donor compliance, reporting, grant opening meetings, coordination with relevant colleagues at field- and Head Office level and facilitation of trainings and support to relevant staff.
- Information Management, including briefings to external stakeholders, donor liaising, publishing of materials on social media pages, provision of communication material to Head Office, and act as a focal point for the design of visibility materials for NPA South Sudan.
- Provide leadership, advice and support staff across all the programme locations and ensure that the team works within NPA’s principles and core values.
Position in Organization:
- Grants Manager
- Juba, South Sudan
- Deadline: 2nd Feb 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant university degree.
- At least three years’ experience, and demonstrated success with donor report and/or proposal development in an international NGO.
- Working experience from programmes funded by large donors, such as the European Commission, BPRM and WFP.
- Demonstrated success in project designing, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting, including knowledge of Theory of Change.
- Experience in incorporating gender equality and protection in programming.
- Experience from South Sudan or other fragile state(s) is an advantage.
- Experience in vulnerability assessments, monitoring and evaluation in emergency and conflict situations is an advantage.
How to Apply NPA Grants Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 2nd Feb 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.