Airtel Nigeria is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: New Product Development Lead
Job type: Full-time
Career level: Mid-Senior level
About Airtel Nigeria: Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
- First Degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or Business-related discipline
- Second Degree i.e., MBA or M.Sc. in a discipline related to any of the above is recommended.
- A professional qualification of Project Management, Business Analysis is desirable.
- Solid problem-solving and business acumen skills.
- Proven organizational development, performance management and employee relations skills.
- Must demonstrate interpersonal savvy with the ability to manoeuvre through complex situations effectively while building constructive relationships Ability to build partnerships in a matrix organizational environment along with providing coaching/counselling to all levels within the organization.
- Driving exponential business growth across all regions.
- Limited IT capabilities of data management and segmentation of this segment
- Creating visibility of Airtel products and services.
- Effective delivery and timely communication of all schemes and product launches to existing and potential corporate accounts
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of, among others, their race, disability, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need
Application Closing Date