EKOEXCEL is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, IT Operations
About EKOEXCEL: EKOEXCEL is a government-designed and funded program to drive excellence in learning for 500,000 pupils across public primary schools in Lagos State. Through EKOEXCEL, over 14 thousand existing government teachers are being up-skilled through re-training and the use of technology that supports and motivates them to succeed in their classrooms.
- A Degree from a recognized university with top marks in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 5-10 years relevant IT / industry work experience
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC hardware
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standards
- Software and hardware troubleshooting
- Windows desktop (7/8/X) and Windows Server (at least 2012) experience
- Routers, switches, and firewall experience
- Microsoft Office support
- Active Directory administration
- Experience working and training on a variety of IT subjects and applications
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Good research skills, including ability to identify and propose solutions to issues/crisis
- Knowledge of Android technologies, smartphones, LAN and Wifi configurations
- Experience with admin of Microsoft systems such as Navision, IIS, or Sharepoint.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Relevant Microsoft certification
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date