Westfield Consulting is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Customer Solutions
Employment Type: Full-time
About Westfield Consulting: Westfield Consulting was founded in January 2012, by a team of Nigerians with over 45 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy. Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our focus on innovation and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors. We have successfully achieved a positive work force attitude, while engineering a more motivated and committed workforce for our clients with notable results Our results provide a testament about the quality of our services. 70% of our business is repeat business.
- A minimum of a Second Class Upper Degree
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage digital
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience in one or more of the following industries: financial services, FMCG, technology, telecoms, or management consulting
- Experience across digital strategy and delivery, customer strategy, customer experience design, journey design, business transformation, innovation, and product development/management
- An understanding of design thinking methodologies and its application to UX/CX
- Experience or qualifications in Agile would be a plus
- Demonstrable experience leading project teams is a critical requirement
- Strong people management and development skills
- Ability to plan, structure and prepare client-ready deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to apply structured thinking and analysis techniques to complex and ambiguous problems
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very good proficiency in MS Office suite is essential.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
16th February, 2023.