Medecins Sans Frontieres is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Supervisor
Location: Gummi, Zamfara
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Type: Definite contract (3 months to be renewed based on project need)
About Medecins Sans Frontieres: Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
- Essential Secondary Education and formal technical training.
- At least one year in MSF or 2 years in a similar post out of MSF.
- English essential, Hausa is desirable.
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel).
- Results and Quality Orientation, Teamwork and Cooperation, Behavioral Flexibility
- Adhere to MSF Principles, Stress Management.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Send their Cover Letter, latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of only necessary credentials with telephone contact details (daytime) to: [email protected] using “LOG Supervisor” as the subject of the mail.
- Usage of Google Chrome Browser is recommended.
- Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
- Lastly, only one online application form should be submitted as multiple submissions will not be considered.
- NO Transportation and/or allowance will be provided during the recruitment process.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Any documents sent to MSF-OCA (CV, cover letter, copies of diploma, recommendations letters) will not be returned by MSF-OCA.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2023 (5:00pm).