Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified students for Linnaeus University Scholarships program. Linnaeus University Scholarship programme is offered for students who study master programs. Students can only apply for this scholarship before commencing the programme.
Linnaeus University offers scholarships to outstanding students from countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland through the programme “Linnaeus University Scholarships” and “Linnaeus University Scholarship for Current Students”.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Swedish government
Host Institution(s): Linnaeus University, Sweden
Scholarship Worth: Up to 75% reduction of the tuition fees
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
See Also: KOICA Scholarship Program for Developing Countries 2023 (Fully-funded)
Linnaeus University Scholarships program | DETAILS
There are a number of scholarships available, each providing up to a 75 percent tuition fee waiver for the full programme. The scholarships will initially be granted for one semester, but will automatically be extended for the duration of the study program (2 up to 4 semesters), provided that study results are satisfactory.
Linnaeus University offers two different scholarship programmes for the moment, Linnaeus University Scholarship and Linnaeus University Scholarship for Current Student.
Linnaeus University for Current Students is offered for students who are already enrolled in a two- or three-year lasting programme at Linnaeus University. Students can only apply for this scholarship after commencing the programme.
To be eligible for Linnaeus University Scholarships program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- International students are invited to apply
- Are from a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland
- Have applied for a master programme at Linnaeus University via www.universityadmissions.se, before January 16 AND have sent/ uploaded all required documents before February 1.
- Have chosen Linnaeus University as your first choice on your application on www.universityadmissions.se
- Paid the application fee to www.universityadmissions.se before February 1.
- Have filled out the application form before the deadline of the application.
You May Also Like: Monash University International Tuition Scholarship (MITS) 2023
How-to-Apply: Make your programme application at www.universityadmissions.se. You have to choose Linnaeus University as your first choice.
Fill out the Scholarship application form along with the required documents, which are listed before the deadline.
The University need the following documents from you:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
The motivation letter should contain a maximum of 600 words. Please answer the following questions in your motivation letter:
- Why do you want to study this programme at Linnaeus University?
- What other qualities do you have besides academic excellence?
- What are your career aspirations?
Application Deadline: February 20, 2023