Global Distance Learning Institute is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer (IT and Security)
Location: Central Business District, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
About Global Distance Learning Institute: The Global Distance Learning Institute, Abuja is an Affiliate of the Global Development Learning Network (GDLN). The GDLN Affiliates are designed to collaborate in holding events that connect people across countries and regions for learning and dialogue on development issues, along with collaboration with best-in-class institutions around the world to offer various training and skills development courses.
- PhD or equivalent qualification
- Expertise and mastery of the academic discipline.
- 3 years experience with lecturing at a graduate level
- Ability to supervise and review research and case studies.
- Minimum of 3 years of international academic program experience.
- Research and publication are a big plus.
- Highest academic qualification, PhD or equivalent
- 3 years experience with academic lecturing at the graduate level
- 3 years experience with academic thesis supervision at the graduate level
- IT and Computer skills
- Academic publications
- Academic counselling skills.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent presentation, organizational, writing and interpersonal skills
- Lesson planning, preparation and research, including creating teaching materials
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Leadership skills with attention to detail
- Understanding of academic institution’s best practices and standards
- Strong analytic, effective communication, problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills
- Sound leadership skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.