Chemonics International is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory and Logistics Advisor
About Chemonics International: We’re one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science, Public Health, Logistics Management, or its equivalent. Additional Master’s Degree in relevant area will be an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in Laboratory Logistics Management/Clinical Sample Management
- Registered with the professional regulatory government agency
- Specific expertise in HIV/AIDS, TB or Malaria programs.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and excellent technical writing and oral presentation skills are highly desired.
- Knowledge of Polymerase Chain Reaction equipment for viral load, Early Infants’ Diagnosis, and GeneXpert machine is desirable
- Ability to use Microsoft office suite packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Show keen interest in learning, turn on job experiences into research articles for Publications or Conference papers and mentor and Interns
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2023