Holcim is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Klin Coach
Job Code: DJOB
Location: Ewekoro, Ogun
Contract Type: Regular Full-Time
Function: Cement Manufacturing (jobs in plants / other industrial sites)
About Holcim: Holcim builds progress for people and the planet. As a global leader in innovative and sustainable building solutions, Holcim is enabling greener cities, smarter infrastructure and improving living standards around the world. With sustainability at the core of its strategy Holcim is becoming a net zero company, with its people and communities at the heart of its success. The company is driving the circular economy as a world leader in recycling to build more with less.
- First Degree or equivalent in any Engineering discipline (Mechanical / Electrical Engineering as main subjects)
- 4 to 75 years’ experience in similar position.
Knowledge & Skills
Technical / Functional Skills:
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer Skills especially Excel, word, PowerPoint and email applications
- Ability to prioritize with excellent time management skills
- Good attention to detail
- People management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Tact and tolerant
- Ability to work well under pressure and adhere to set deadlines
- Resilient and Motivated.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date