JSI Compliance Manager Jobs 2023 – Zambia NGO Jobs. JSI Zambia looking for “Compliance Manager“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelors Degree may apply on or before 17th Feb 2023.
JSI has been working to strengthen health services and systems in Zambia since the mid-1980s. JSI is the Government of Zambia’s lead partner in strengthening supply chain systems for HIV-related health commodities. In 2019, JSI-led HIV projects in Zambia supported testing of over 1.5 million people for HIV and identified 95,000 people living with HIV. Through the support of JSI-managed projects in Zambia, over 300,000 people are receiving antiretroviral therapy (ART). For HIV prevention, JSI-led projects circumcised over 130,000 men and enrolled almost 15,000 individuals on PrEP.
JSI Compliance Manager Jobs 2023
The JSI has published a job vacancy announcement on 9th Feb 2023 for qualified Zambians to fill in the vacant post of Compliance Manager to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
JSI Job Vacancy 2023
- Create a culture of compliance for all USAID DISCOVER-Health staff, through clear and effective communication, training on policies and procedures and timely and effective feedback to staff;
- Ensure thorough familiarity with JSI manuals and resources;
- Ensure policy and procedure manuals are up-to-date, issued and signed off on by staff (liaising with HR or other counterparts);
- Coordinate roll out of any policy updates or process clarifications in coordination with Director Operations, Finance Director and Regional Finance Managers including fraud prevention, operations, and finance policies;
- Conduct trainings and/or technical assistance for staff across the project in JSI policy, finance and operations, donor rules and regulations;
- Review and monitor all internal control tools operating in all USAID DISCOVER-Health offices to ensure accurate reporting, compliance with all rules, regulations and project policy and safeguard project resources (inventory and assets); Identify gaps and propose revisions in internal controls and monitor their implementation and effectiveness.
- Routinely visit Regional and other project offices as required to ensure that policies and procedures are understood and consistently applied and documented and that staff implement sound financial and operating systems in accordance with JSI, USAID DISCOVER-Health and USAID regulations;
- Conduct periodic reviews of Finance, HR and Operations departments (including Regional Offices) work practices and systems and work with the team to s to strengthen Project and interdepartmental office work procedures;
- Spot check transactions to source documents – including mobile money transactions and payroll as well as other transactions on a monthly basis;
- Submit monthly reports to the Deputy Director of Finance and Operations on the status of internal controls across finance departments (HQ and regional), HR and Operations highlighting any high risk areas, challenges or problems that may arise;
- Review the internal controls for all regional offices and provide recommendations.
Position in Organization:
- Compliance Manager
- Location: Lusaka, Zambia
- Position Category: Local hire, paid in country
- Posting Date: 02/06/2023
- Deadline Date: 02/17/2023
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree in Management, Finance or related field preferred;
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in financial management and/or operations;
- Experience with US Government-funded projects and acquisition rules and regulations;
- Experience conducting audits with a professional audit firm is strongly preferred;
How to Apply JSI Compliance Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.jsi.com/JSIInternet/Careers/jobdescription.cfm?id=146883
The Closing Date: 17th Feb 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.