The Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) is pleased to announce the commencement of application for the JSE Empowerment Fund Bursary for South African Students 2023 geared towards supporting students to reach their academic goals.
The Empowerment Fund Bursary is committed to upskilling and developing future leaders of South African origin as education is the most powerful tool which one can use to change the narratives in the world.
JSE Empowerment Fund Bursary 2023 | DETAILS
The Johannesburg Stock Exchange Empowerment Fund Bursary for South Africans is targeted at students who are enrolled in a full-time study programme in Computer Science, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Information Technology, Informatics and Data Analytics. The bursary is supported by Johannesburg Stock Exchange, which is currently the largest stock exchange in Africa as part of its corporate social responsibility.
See Also: Schneider Electric Bursary Program for South African Students 2023
JSE Empowerment Fund Bursary 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the JSE Empowerment Fund Bursary 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be citizens of South Africa enrolled in full-time study programme in an eligible course.
- The joint income of the students’ parents/caregivers should not exceed a joint income of R350,000 per annum.
- Only applications for 2nd year, 3rd year, or Honours level of studies will be considered.
- Undergraduates must have achieved a minimum aggregate of 60%.
- Post-Graduate must have achieved a minimum of 60%.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the JSE Empowerment Fund Bursary for South Africans are to complete an online application and provide all the required documents and information by the application deadline.
Applicants must include an affidavit confirming the information provided. – If JSE dependents apply, a declaration stating the same must be included with the bursary application.
Application Deadline: Not specified
CLICK HERE FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIP LINKS