IRC Sexual and Reproductive Health Design Lead Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. IRC Nigeria looking for “Sexual and Reproductive Health Design Lead”. Applicants with a Graduate of finance, accounting may apply on or before 30 January 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Sexual and Reproductive Health Design Lead Jobs 2023
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 19 January 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Sexual and Reproductive Health Design Lead to be based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Provide ongoing technical support to the GRIP lead on the innovation components of the GRIP strategy, contribute to proposals, provide budgets and workplans for proposed work, socialize user-centred design within the GRIP and with collaborators.
- Tailor the GRIP’s UCD practices, activities, and outputs to our contexts and our colleagues’ bandwidth across all stages of design including: design research, exploratory work, solutions landscape, prototype development and testing, and synthesis.
- Guide the team in considering solutions based on existing evidence, user research, scalability, and market analysis. This may entail analogous inspiration, prompts and ideation activities, collaboration with Behavioral Science colleagues to create behavioral maps, creation of prioritization frameworks, facilitation of brainstorms on potential scaling pathways, and syntheses of key informant interviews.
- Connect the dots between user research, evidence, and expert direction from the team, and generate testable prototypes. Examples of prototypes include low-fidelity print outs, clickable mockups, sample messages, high fidelity mock-ups of service experience, user journeys, and illustrations to test for understanding.
- Work with the team to test prototypes with key users and collaborators (remotely through colleagues and/or in person where possible).
- Ensure final assets are of high quality, print ready, and implementation ready. Sample outputs include insights from the initial user research, product strategy, program feedback, program implementation, solution storyboards, and final program recommendations. Ensure the narrative between the design phases are concise, easy to understand, and compelling.
- Technical background in Sexual & Reproductive Health
- Demonstrated success in doing UCD with cross-disciplinary teams
- Ability to design digital tools like mini websites, Whatsapp tools, cash transfer services
- Demonstrated ability to develop proposals, budgets, workplans, workforce tracking tools, spending plans
- Has recruited and managed UCD talent in contexts where the IRC works
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including creating compelling, jargon-free, and easy-to-follow presentations on UCD processes
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Sexual and Reproductive Health Design Lead Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 30 January 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.