IRC RMEAL Officer Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. IRC Uganda looking for “RMEAL Officer“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before Feb. 16, 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC RMEAL Officer Jobs 2023
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on Feb. 07, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of RMEAL Officer to be based in Lamwo, Uganda.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Position||Research, Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning (RMEAL) Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||Feb. 16, 2023|
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
Data Management and Quality Assurance:
- Develop data collection tools in line with the project data and information needs and ensure that all tools are accessible in the project digital data collection system (in CommCare HQ).
- Train and orient project stakeholders at school and community level on relevant data collection tools and system including data enumerators.
- Follow up and ensure timely and appropriate use of tools and, templates that facilitate collection, aggregation and collation of data and information for planning and reporting project activities at school and community level
- Lead and guide data collection in the project implementation area in line with the project key performance indicators and ensure that all data is stored in the central database (CommCare HQ).
- Support the analysis of project data and updating of the project dashboards for visualization.
- Participate in the periodic review the quality of existing data at project site, the methods of collecting it and entry in the project database.
- Support in the implementation of complaints and feedback mechanism for the project using the PlayMatters Accountability Information Management System (PAIMS).
- Monitor project performance and share information with the project consortium led staff to support decision making at area office level.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req37751
- Job Title: Research, Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning (RMEAL) Officer – PlayMatters
- Sector: Education
- Employment Category: Regular
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Lamwo, Uganda
- A university degree in a relevant field such as Statistics, Business Statistics, Demography, Economics, Social sciences, or other field relevant to monitoring and evaluation or project management.
- A Minimum 2 years of working experience in data management, Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning-related functions or related field.
- Possess basic technical knowledge of M&E approaches and techniques in some or all the following areas: Outputs, Outcome monitoring; Theories of Change, Logical frameworks, Data collection, Basic data analysis, Accountability, Client feedback mechanisms.
- Experience in conducting primary quantitative data collection and data entry.
- Basic proficiency and experience with mobile data collection such as Kobo, CommCare, ODK Collect is required, knowledge of Tableau, PowerBi, or GIS software tools are additional assets.
- Good computer skills in MS Office, especially Excel; and Word – with experience in writing reports.
- Self-motivated and pro-active attitude with good organization, planning, and analytic skills, including prioritizing work, multi-tasking, and attention to detail.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and in constantly evolving work environments.
- Demonstrated analytical, systematic-thinking, and problem-solving skills are definite assets.
- Willingness to travel to various field-level sites within the location.
How to Apply IRC RMEAL Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/37751?c=rescue
The Closing Date: Feb. 16, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.