IRC Learning and Development Manager Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. IRC Ethiopia looking for “Learning and Development Manager“. Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 5th Feb 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Learning and Development Manager Jobs 2023
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 26th Jan 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Learning and Development Manager to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Conducts annual training and development needs assessment to assess and identify the current skills of the employees and identify skill gaps.
- Develops training and development programs and objectives.
- Administers spending against the capacity-building budget.
- Trains and coaches managers, supervisors, and others involved in employee development efforts.
- Plans, organizes, facilitates, and coordinates supplies for employee development and training events.
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Modifies programs as needed.
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR staff.
- Helping the Organization meet its objectives by developing & implementing high-impact learning & development programs in line with business needs and priorities.
- Establish strong partnerships with the business to gain a strong understanding of current organization/industry issues and opportunities, as related to learning and development.
- Conduct organizational needs analysis and create training plans to ensure that all employees have the required competencies to excel in their roles.
- Reviewing and revising course materials to ensure they are in line with operating processes, procedures, and systems.
- Deliver training to various parts of the organization and work with various stakeholders to coordinate and organize training sessions.
- Collating feedback on completed training to evaluate and measure results and make improvements where required.
- Conduct training trainer workshops to ensure training, scalability, and effectiveness.
- Arrange in-house training programs as well as online e-learning models.
- Liaise with the IRC Talent Development team
- Ensure that employees use online platforms like Compass, Kaya, e-Cornell, and Humentum and follow up on the successful completion of courses
- Monitor and evaluate the progress of employees through Performance Evalation.
- Carry out research and incorporate new methodologies for effective development and overall growth.
- Propose other staff development means
- Stay up to date with the latest developments and trends in the industry.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req37243
- Job Title: Learning & Development Manager
- Sector: Human Resources
- Employment Category: Regular
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Psychology, or relevant field. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management will also be considered.
- 5+ years of work experience as a Learning and Development Specialist, Training and Development Manager, or a similar role, experience designing and implementing employee development programs
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Office.
How to Apply IRC Learning and Development Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/37243?c=rescue
The Closing Date: 5th Feb 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.