IRC Human Resource / Admin Officer Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. IRC Ethiopia looking for “Human Resource / Admin Officer“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before 24th Feb 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Human Resource / Admin Officer Jobs 2023
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 14th Feb 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Human Resource / Admin Officer to be based in Jijiga, Ethiopia.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of IRC personnel policies respond to questions for staff.
- Promote and uphold THE IRC Way: Standards for Professional Conduct.
- Under the guidance of the HR/Admin Manager, provide support to program and operations staff in interpretation of HR policies and procedures and provide technical support on HR issues.
- Foster and facilitate the development of cooperative professional relations between and among staff at all levels.
- Provide advice and support to satellite HR teams if any in interpretation of HR policies and procedures and provide technical support on HR and Admin related matters, including but not limited to, recruitment, orientation, career development, performance evaluation, disciplinary action, and separation.
- Participate in recruitment process of hire positions. Posting positions in appropriate media, CV review, interviewing, reference check, job offer, leading the orientation and travel arrangement.
- Advice Supervisors with reviewing job descriptions, posting job advertisements, screening applicants, conducting job interviews/written tests, reference checks, extending job offers, and ensuring new employee’s paperwork/hire pack is processed accurately.
- Ensure that recruitment process is fair and transparent and in line with IRC Global HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure proper orientation for all new staff with periodic follow up fields visits for additional support to field teams; collaborate and coordinate with other departments to provide an engaging and welcoming orientation
- Maintain good working relationships with other organizations and provide feedback to management on HR issues.
- Advise and conduct employees on exit management process for exiting employees and maintain its copies on the file. The exit interviews are supported with monkey survey.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req38010
- Job Title: Human Resource/Admin Officer
- Sector: Human Resources
- Employment Category: Fixed Term
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Jijiga, Ethiopia
Qualification & Experience:
- University Degree/College diploma in Management, Business Administration, Accounting or related
- 2 years’ experience for degree holders and 4 years of experience for Diploma holders in office administration and human resource.
- NGO experience in Human resource is preferable.
How to Apply IRC Human Resource / Admin Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/38010?c=rescue
The Closing Date: 24th Feb 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.