IRC Empowerment Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. IRC Nigeria looking for “Empowerment Coordinator”. Applicants with a Degree in Gender and Development may apply on or before 28 February 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Empowerment Coordinator Jobs 2023
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 15 February 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Empowerment Coordinator to be based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Strong strategic thinking and proposal writing skills
- Strong leadership, staff and budget management and capacity building skills.
- Excellent communication skills, cultural sensitivity, flexibility, ability to improvise, team player.
- Ability to live and productively work under stress and in insecure and harsh environments while maintaining a sense of humor.
- Experience in grant management and proposal writing
- Excellent computer skills in programs such as: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Gender and Development, health (MPH), social science, humanities or other related degree
- At least 2 years’ experience in direct service provision for survivors of sexual violence and domestic violence
- At least 5 years of previous experience supervising and managing a multi-disciplinary team in a cross-cultural setting
- At least 3 years previous experience in emergency preparedness and response, is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in capacity building and mentoring of national staff and community structures
- Knowledge, skills and experience in participatory methods, community development and partnership
- Demonstrated leadership, communication, and facilitation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Good coordination and networking skills
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Empowerment Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 28 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.