IRC Data Clerk Volunteer Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. IRC Uganda looking for “Data Clerk Volunteer“. Applicants with a degree in Diploma or degree may apply on or before January 27, 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Data Clerk Volunteer Jobs 2023
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on January 23, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Data Clerk Volunteer to be based in Kyegegwa, Uganda.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Data Clerk Volunteer- Playmatters your tasks, duties and responsibilities will be:
- To collect and update relevant school data that meets the intended purpose and quality using PlayMatters’ recommended data collection tools/methods and platforms.
- To work with the MEAL Manager – PlayMatters regarding data collected through giving daily reports and timesheets detailing level of effort per day worked.
- Works with Playmatters project to update all appropriate databases such as CommCare (PMIMS, PAIMS) and Ms Excel.
- Ensure proper storage/ﬁlling of reports/forms in designated places.
- Clean, enter and do preliminary analysis of data to ensure data quality and completeness
- Runs consistency quality checks and makes edits as appropriate.
- Work with the lead education partner focal persons in schools to support in data collection and strengthen collaboration with the lead partner.
- Support in MEAL administrative roles where need arises at the IRC office.
- Conduct regular data reviews with team and provide feedback to MEAL manager and program teams in terms of data quality assurance and use.
- Participate in surveys and assessments when as needed and support with data management functions.
- Makes routine backups and updates on the M&E box files and online box folders at scheduled intervals.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisors.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req37435
- Job Title: Data Clerk Volunteer PlayMatters
- Sector: Education
- Employment Category: Regular
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Kyegegwa, Uganda
- You should have a diploma or degree in any of the following fields: education, statistics, social sciences, business administration, community development.
- Professional background in the education sector and/or data collection experience in the education sector will be an added advantage.
- You should be computer literate, especially in use of CommCare, and Fluent in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Word (if you have experience with mobile/online data collection tools, please indicate).
- Experience in data or records management will be an added advantage.
- Previous work with an NGO on similar programs is desirable.
- Previous experience using an audio recorder, cameras or digitalised devices will be an added advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to speak and write English and knowledge of the local languages commonly spoken is an added advantage.
- Demonstrate respect for diversity and knowledge of refugee rights is while interacting with participants/clients.
- Demonstrate highest level of confidentiality to ensure data protection and compliance with global GDPR and Uganda data protection and privacy act.
- Timely reporting.
- Remains productive when under pressure.
- Ability to enhance good interpersonal relationships.
- Good communication skills.
- Data analysis skills.
- Works collaboratively with team members to achieve results.
- Relates and works well with people of different cultures, gender, and backgrounds.
- Flexibility and prepared to work additional hours.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong and fast computer skills (primarily Word, Excel, Power Point, and outlook).
- Time management skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to respond rapidly to changing environments yet remain productive and focused.
How to Apply IRC Data Clerk Volunteer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/37435?c=rescue
The Closing Date: January 27, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.