IRC Case Worker Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. IRC Kenya looking for “Case Worker”. Applicants with a Diploma in Social Work may apply on or before 02 March 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Case Worker Jobs 2023
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 16 February 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Case Worker to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Job Description: The GBV Case Worker – Psychosocial will support the successful implementation of all psychosocial activities and provision of quality individual case management including direct counseling to GBV survivors. Together with the Snr. WPE Officer and other WPE/GBV workers they will support in the provision of training and supervising GBV Community Workers to respond to cases of GBV in the camp and enhance effective integrated case management. This includes providing on-job training and mentorship for community workers and applying community monitoring and feedback systems to strengthen the case management service delivery.
- Provide professional and confidential services to survivors of GBV, grounded in the IRC’s multidisciplinary, survivor-centered case management approach.
- Support and build capacity of systems in individual case management for survivors and persons at-risk of GBV.
- Strengthening GBV case management oversight as well as safe and ethical data collection, analysis of GBV trends and ensure quality prevention and risk mitigation interventions.
- Ensure the GBVIMS is accurately updated on a regular basis.
- Identify gaps that exist in programming areas that require targeted interventions and campaigns based on case trend analysis.
- Assessing the effectiveness and relevance of the case management structure and providing revisions, recommendations, and evaluations.
- Ensuring that all scheduled activity reports -such as progress and monthly reports -are delivered on time and that they are of good quality, according to IRC and UNFPA´s standards. Analyze the received information and compile the necessary report.
Qualification & Experience:
- Diploma in Social Work, Community Development counseling and/or psychology. A Social Science or related degree is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of case management and direct psychosocial/counseling experience with a reputable agency; experience working with survivors of violence preferred.
- Experience working in a hardship zone /environment is an added advantage.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Case Worker Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 02 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.