IOM Programme Officer Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. IOM South Sudan looking for “Programme Officer“. Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 31st Jan 2023.
The International Organization for Migration is an intergovernmental organization that provides services and advice concerning migration to governments and migrants, including internally displaced persons, refugees, and migrant workers. In September 2016, IOM became a related organization of the United Nations.
IOM Programme Officer Jobs 2023
The IOM has published a job vacancy announcement on 19th Jan 2023 for qualified South Sudanns to fill in the vacant post of Programme Officer to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
IOM Job Vacancy 2023
- Monitor, coordinate, and support the team in the day-to-day Camp Management operations in static and mobile areas of intervention.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of, and implement expanded CCCM service monitoring processes in IOM CCCM areas of operations – both static and mobile locations (where applicable and needed).
- Implement, coordinate, and support administrative and operational activities of IOM’s CCE programming across IOM areas of operation.
- Continue to improve and monitor implementation of digitalized Complaints and Feedback Mechanism (CFM) in Bentiu, Hai Masna and Naivasha, as well as its adaptation through the form of Community-based Complaints Mechanisms (CBCM) in out-of-camp settings during mobile responses, and other relevant Communications with Communities (CwC) tools.
- Provide technical inputs and support for the development of Community Engagement and Community Governance Structures standard operating procedures (SOPs) in camp settings as well as in out-of-camp settings.
- Provide technical inputs and information to support the continued development and implementation of meaningful community-led initiatives and projects in displacement settings, with a specific emphasis on the promotion of resilience, empowerment, and durable solutions.
- Contribute to the development of training materials and provide administrative and logistical support to CCCM training efforts geared towards building capacity of IOM’s CCCM team.
- Coordinate and support Camp Management mobile operations in South Sudan, in accordance with the approved work plan, ensuring that the community engagement components of the response are in place.
- Check that IOM’s CCE portfolio consistently adheres to IOM’s active commitment to Accountability to Affected Populations (AAP) and bring issues to the attention of the supervisor.
- Under close supervision of the Programme Coordinator, draft project proposals and budgets, specific sections or elements of assessment reports, work plans, and mission responses for both static and mobile CCCM responses.
Position in Organization:
- Position Title : Programme Officer (Camp Coordination and Camp
- Management (CCCM))
- Duty Station : Juba, South Sudan
- Classification : Professional Staff, Grade P2
- Type of Appointment : Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension
- Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Closing Date : 31 January 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Social Science, Law, Development, Public Health, or related field from an accredited academic institution.
- Two years of relevant professional experience.
How to Apply IOM Programme Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://recruit.iom.int/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_posting_apply?PARAM=cG9zdF9pbnN0X2d1aWQ9MDAwRDNBQUE5N0RDMUVEREE1REU3NTI3Qjc0QTgxMjgmY2FuZF90eXBlPUVYVA%3d%3d&sap-wd-configid=ZHRRCF_A_POSTING_APPLY&sap-theme=iom_corbu&sap-client=100&sap-language=EN#
The Closing Date: 31st Jan 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.