IOM Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. IOM South Sudan looking for “Monitoring and Evaluation Officer“. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 28th February 2023.
The International Organization for Migration is an intergovernmental organization that provides services and advice concerning migration to governments and migrants, including internally displaced persons, refugees, and migrant workers. In September 2016, IOM became a related organization of the United Nations.
IOM Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Jobs 2023
The IOM has published a job vacancy announcement on 15th February 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
- Master’s degree in International Relations, Political or Social Sciences, Business or Public Administration, International Relations, Law or a related field from an accredited academic institution with two years of relevant professional experience; or,
- University degree in the above fields with four years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in project/strategy conceptualisation, development, monitoring, reporting and evaluation;
- Experience in project/strategy development and capacity-building activities;
- Experience in liaising with governmental and diplomatic authorities as well as with national and international institutions;
- Experience in organizing consultations, workshops, and seminars with high level stakeholders.
- Familiarity with financial and business administration;
- Sound and proven understanding of internal and international migration issues in the country and in the Region;
- In depth knowledge of the broad range of migration related subject areas dealt with by the Organization;
- Excellent knowledge of monitoring and evaluation techniques including evaluative methodologies and results monitoring plans; and,
- Knowledge of UN cooperation frameworks and bilateral donor programming requirements.
- Strong writing and research skills;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- High degree of judgment and initiative, ability to work with a high degree of independence within assigned areas;
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills; and,
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with people of diverse cultural and national backgrounds.
- IOM’s official languages are English, French, and Spanish.
- External applicants for all positions in the Professional category are required to be proficient in English and have at least a working knowledge of one additional UN Language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, or Spanish).
- For all applicants, fluency in English is required (oral and written). Working knowledge of either Spanish, French or any local language is an advantage.
- Proficiency of language(s) required will be specifically evaluated during the selection process, which may include written and/or oral assessments.
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IOM Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://recruit.iom.int/sap/bc/webdynpro………
The Closing Date: 28th February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.