Kuda Bank is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Lead
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Category: Internal Audit
Job type: Full time
About Kuda Bank: Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
- Minimum of 5 years of financial controls and business controls advisory experience with a solid financial and management accounting background (at least 2 years in a senior position is preferred)
- ACCA/ACA certification is compulsory.
- Strong knowledge of internal control principles and demonstrated ability to provide solutions to control issues.
- Excellent communication and relationship management abilities.
- Ability to work both individually, and within a team environment.
- Fintech/ Financial service experience
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date