ILO Fairway Project Intern Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. ILO Nigeria looking for “Fairway Project Intern”. Applicants with a Graduate degree may apply on or before 02 February 2023.
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is a United Nations agency whose mandate is to advance social and economic justice through setting international labour standards. Founded in October 1919 under the League of Nations, it is the first and oldest specialised agency of the UN. The ILO has 187 member states: 186 out of 193 UN member states plus the Cook Islands. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with around 40 field offices around the world, and employs some 2,700 staff from over 150 nations, of whom 900 work in technical cooperation programmes and projects.
ILO Fairway Project Intern Jobs 2023
The ILO has published a job vacancy announcement on 21 January 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Fairway Project Intern to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
ILO Job Vacancy 2023
The Interns will work under overall responsibility and the direct supervision of the National Project Coordinator (NPC) of the FAIRWAY Project and will gain experience through working with the FAIRWAY Project staff, and relevant offices and specialists.
Inter alia, duties and responsibilities include:
- Support implementation of the FAIRWAY Global Programme in Nigeria.
- Support and ensure a cordial working relationship with the relevant stakeholders.
- Support the project in documentation required for preparing activity and monthly project reports and contribute to the quarterly narrative reports.
- Assist in planning and organization of meetings, assist in preparing mission files, power point presentations,
- Provide support in activities follow up action that support the smooth running of the office.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor
- Economics, Law, Business Administration, Psychology, Educational Sciences. The candidate should be enrolled in their final year of graduate degree programme or should have completed such a programme no longer than 1 years ago (mandatory)
- Any relevant work experience in labour migration and Development projects would be beneficial
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office programmes, in particular Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Knowledge on statistical data analysis and/or web design would be an advantage. Good drafting, analytical and research skills. Ability to take initiatives
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply ILO Fairway Project Intern Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 02 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.