Human Rights Watch Associate Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. Human Rights Watch Kenya looking for “Associate”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 12 March 2023.
Human Rights Watch is an international non-governmental organization headquartered in New York City that conducts research and advocacy on human rights.
Human Rights Watch Associate Jobs 2023
The Human Rights Watch has published a job vacancy announcement on 15 February 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Associate to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||Human Rights Watch|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||A minimum of one year|
|Application Deadline||12 March 2023|
Human Rights Watch Job Vacancy 2023
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the Africa Division staff, such as scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, preparing for and taking minutes at meetings, creating and maintaining extensive filing and archiving systems, and responding to requests for information;
- Assist with preparing, proofing, formatting, on occasion drafting, editing, formatting, online posting and/or distributing documents such as news releases, reports, tables, charts, briefing papers, op-eds, publications, and web content;
- Assist with vetting of documents, supporting the translation of documents into English and Kiswahili, and providing other language support;
- Support the division’s external engagements including with the advisory committee, by planning meetings and events and drafting briefing documents;
- Shepherd Africa Division publications through the internal review process;
- Provide logistical on-the-ground support to Africa Division staff and on occasion to staff from other divisions, during work-related travels to East and Horn of Africa countries, such as coordinating and scheduling meetings, conducting interviews, representing HRW to external partners, interpreting as required;
- Assist with research, electronic clipping, wires, and translations;
- Assist with events such as news conferences, staff meetings, retreats and special events;
- A bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent experience in human rights, international relations, social science, or a related field is required.
- A minimum of one year of relevant work experience is required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Human Rights Watch Associate Jobs 2023
Please apply immediately or by 12 March 2023 by visiting our online job portal at careers.hrw.org and attaching a letter of interest and resume or CV, preferably as PDF files. No calls or email inquiries, please. Only complete applications will be reviewed and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application submission, or if you require a disability-related accommodation, please email email@example.com. Due to the large response, application submissions via email will not be accepted and inquiries regarding the status of applications will go unanswered.