Nestoil is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: Okija, Anambra
About Nestoil: Nestoil is Nigeria’s largest indigenous Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) Company in the Oil and Gas sector and has been a significant contributor to local content in the industry since inception about 30 years ago. With about 2,000 direct employees, Nestoil continues to redefine industry standards in Pipeline Construction, Repairs and Maintenance with associated facilities for Dredging, River Crossing and Shoreline Protection.
- Any Degree in Humanities / Social Sciences or related discipline.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies i.e. CIPM, CIPD etc.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience post Qualification.
- Empathy with good Relationship Skills.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Proficient in basic computer skills, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Office tools etc.
- Knowledge of the new thinking in Human Resources and the Nigerian Labour Laws.
- Fair Knowledge of General administrative requirements i.e. Procurement, Logistics
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2023.