Pegacorn Universal Pictures is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About Pegacorn Universal Pictures: Pegacorn Universal Pictures is a Creative Production Agency, positioned to deliver groundbreaking production content to its audiences. It is fast growing to become one of the leading production houses for event marketing companies, FMCG multinationals, government, and non-profit organizations.
- You have a Degree and / or Professional Certificates in Human Resource Management or a related field (or equivalent demonstrated experience).
- You have 1-2 years experience supporting people and culture work, including recruitment, onboarding, procurement activities and facility management
- You have excellent communication skills, whether that be verbal or written, and know how to change your style of communication depending on your audience
- You must have relative work experience and can demonstrate track record of HR and people and culture work, ability to and a deep commitment to creating environments people can thrive in.
- Living within Lekki and its environs is a plus and not a must.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application along with their Portfolio to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Living within Lekki and its environs is a plus and not a must.
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2023.