Development Exchange Centre is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Reference Code: HRM/202317/01/2
About Development Exchange Centre: Development Exchange Centre (DEC) is a non-government, not-for profit organization with a mandate to support rural and urban women to improve living conditions. This is pursued through the provision of social and microcredit services for socio-economic empowerment.
- B.Sc. / HND in Human Resources, Public Administration, Social Sciences-related field (essential).
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience as a Human Resource Manager (essential).
- At least 2 – 5 years prior experience working for a non-profit organization (NGO or INGO) is a plus
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, HR software, and other related software is a plus.
- Proficient in talent management.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Application Letter with detailed CV to: [email protected] quoting the job reference number on signed application and as the subject of the email.
Note: Women are encouraged to apply and applications will be treated with equal opportunity to all.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2023.