Family Health International (FHI 360) is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Intern
Requisition ID: 2023200204
Reports to: Senior Human Resources Officer
About Family Health International (FHI 360): Family Health International (FHI 360) is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business/Public Administration or related field with at least a year experience in the areas outlined.
- Must be Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must have a good interpersonal relationship and able to use internet and emails.
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality for sensitive Human Resources issues or projects and use judgment to execute duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks Computer literate and proficient in word processing, spreadsheets, graphics design and power point. Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills with ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to travel in Nigeria minimum of 25%.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date