Terra Energy Services is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSSEQ Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About Terra Energy Services: Terra Energy Services (TES) is an indigenous Engineering and Oil and Gas Service Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2001 with expertise in providing full-service integrated solutions to clients across the entire oil and gas value chain. We currently operate from our offices in Lagos and Port-Harcourt and aspire to become the leading provider of quality Oil and Gas Engineering Services in West Africa. At Terra Energy Services, we maintain a policy of creating a conducive environment for the attraction of the best qualified and motivated staff for performance enhancement.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of work in Oil & Gas project with at least five (5) project experiences as HSSEQ related position i.e. Safety Officer.
- Certified by NEBOSH
- Experience with providing inputs regarding HSSEQ related deliverables such as HSSEQ Management Plan, HSE Management Procedure, Environmental Management Procedure, Potential Risk Register, Potential Risk Mitigation Plan, Iead auditor in ISO 9001, ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 14001:2015 etc.
- Experience with reviewing and participating in the development of HSSEQ management systems.
- Experience with preparing HSSEQ training programmes and conduct training as supervisor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications i.e, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English and able to work with all levels of management and multinational staff.
- Familiarity with the national oil company’s established policies and procedures on is mandatory.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2023