GIZ Civil Peace Service Advisor Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. GIZ Uganda looking for “Civil Peace Service Advisor“. Applicants with a degree in Master’s degree may apply on or before Feb. 16, 2023.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply GIZ, is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
GIZ Civil Peace Service Advisor Jobs 2023
The GIZ has published a job vacancy announcement on January 21, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Civil Peace Service Advisor to be based in Soroti, Uganda.
GIZ Job Vacancy 2023
- Supports team, interest groups and partner organisation(s) in planning, monitoring and evaluation (PME)
- Focuses on capacity development, support and maintenance of an integrated monitoring and evaluation system at programme and partner level
- Conception and implementation of trainings in PME and knowledge management for team and partner organisations
- Supports the overall strategic and operational planning and monitoring of the CPS programme
- Enhances the integration of cross-cutting topics like do-no-harm, human rights, gender equality and participatory approaches within the programme and with partners
- Assists the programme coordinator in the monitoring of the results achievement of the overall programme and (annual) reporting
- Prepares evaluation and documentation of results achievement (lessons learned, change stories, aggregated outcomes)
- Actively participates in the global CPS PME team and supports the maintenance and further development of structures for sustainable knowledge management within the CPS overall programme
Position in Organization:
- Job-ID: V000053203
- Location: Soroti
- Assignment period: 04/01/2023 – 05/31/2025
- Field: Peace, Security and Emergency
- Type of employment: full-time
- Application deadline: 02/16/2023
- Master’s degree or comparable degree in Social/Political Sciences, Peace and Conflict Studies, evaluation or equivalent academic education
- Sound professional experience in strategic and operative programming and management of peace interventions
- Theoretical and practical knowledge in PME and knowledge management
- Theoretical knowledge and/or practical experience in the field of land conflicts, conflict prevention and work experience in Africa are of great advantage
- Good training and moderation skills, experience with participatory methods of adult education
- High frustration tolerance, flexibility, perseverance and intercultural competence
- Fluency in English; knowledge in German is an asset
How to Apply GIZ Civil Peace Service Advisor Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.giz.de/index.php?ac=jobad&id=65114
The Closing Date: Feb. 16, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.