Olam International is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager, Human Resources
Employment Type: Full-time
Function: Human Resources
Sub-Function: Human Resources
About Olam International: Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed and fibre to over 19,800 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of 4.8 million farmers. Through our purpose to ‘Re-imagine Global Agriculture and Food Systems’, Olam aims to address the many challenges involved in meeting the needs of a growing global population, while achieving positive impact for farming communities, our planet and all our stakeholders. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, Olam currently ranks among the top 30 largest primary listed companies in terms of market capitalisation on SGX-ST.
- Graduates / Postgraduates from a reputed institute with at least 15 years of relevant work experience in HR leadership roles. Professional Qualification in HR would be desirable.
- 10+ years’ experience managing a teams complimented with effective team management experience.
- Partner with the leadership to understand business environment and work priorities to develop and execute innovative solutions.
- Strong knowledge of managing Human Resources in manufacturing setup with experience in industrial relations, compliance and labor laws.
- Proven HR experience with a demonstrated track record and good knowledge of employment laws and employment regulatory practices.
- Develop strong labour policies, manage employee engagement, and devise effective HR personnel policies for factory operations.
- Successfully develop strong employee relations and manage dispute resolutions involving unions.
- Exposure to employee engagement surveys and various actions taken to build an engaged workforce.
- Drive learning and oversee the L&D programs across the business in partnership with the L&D COE.
- Review and oversee the talent acquisition requirement across the business in partnership with the Talent Acquisition COE.
- The roles require travel to manufacturing sites and other upcountry locations for around 15 days in a month.
- Ability to build strategic partnerships. Build relationships internally and externally. Collaborates across the organization to maximize outcomes.
- Able to communicate at all levels. Seen as a champion of the business goals and employee development.
How to Submit Your Application
nterested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Olam is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nationality, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Applicants are requested to complete all required steps in the application process including providing a Resume / CV in order to be considered for open roles.
Application Closing Date