GAIN Workforce Nutrition Associate Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. GAIN Ethiopia looking for “Workforce Nutrition Associate“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 24th Feb 2023.
The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) is a Swiss-based foundation launched at the United Nations in 2002 to tackle the human suffering caused by malnutrition. Working with governments, businesses and civil society, we aim to transform food systems so that they deliver more nutritious foods for all people, especially the most vulnerable.
GAIN Workforce Nutrition Associate Jobs 2023
The GAIN has published a job vacancy announcement on 7th Feb 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Workforce Nutrition Associate to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
GAIN Job Vacancy 2023
- Conducting regular field visits to ensure project progress is on track and risk mitigation plan is up to date
- Responsible for the overall reporting of the BDFA workforce nutrition progress for the government and donor submission as well as for the GAIN internal requirements
- Ensuring accurate and timely utilization of the funds related to BDFA workforce nutrition interventions
- Coordinating with project partners including employers, dairy suppliers, and other implementing partners towards BDFA workforce nutrition interventions
- Supporting the development of detailed plan for the implementation of Workforce Nutrition in line with available resources
- Providing technical support to dairy suppliers for quality and safe dairy supply to workforces or supplying institutions
- Ensuring appropriate market linkage of dairy products between dairy suppliers and workforces
- Supporting the development of appropriate communication materials, technical documents, advocacy briefs and related materials to drive key project activities.
Position in Organization:
- Workforce Nutrition Associate
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Salary: From ETB 498,696 – ETB 570,456 (gross) per annum, depending on experience.
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Duration: 48 Months
- Deadline: 24th Feb 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum Five Years Experience.
How to Apply GAIN Workforce Nutrition Associate Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.gainhealth.org/vacancies/956/
The Closing Date: 24th Feb 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.