U.S. Mission is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Assistant – All Interested Candidates (Designated Billing Office Coordinator/Admin Asst.)
Announcement Number: Abuja-2023-003
Hiring Agency: Embassy Abuja
Series/Grade: LE – 0401 7
Work Schedule: Full-time – 40 hours per week
Promotion Potential: LE-7-4
About U.S. Mission: The U.S. Mission to Nigeria comprises of the Embassy in Abuja, FCT, and the Consulate General in Lagos. U.S. Consulate General Lagos is the Mission’s representative to the Nigerian people in the southern region.
- University Degree in the field of Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, or Economics is required.
- NYSC Certificate/Exclusion/Exemption is required.
- Two years’ experience in bookkeeping and office administration is required.
- Familiarity with local and national culture, business practices of processing payments is required.
- This may be tested. Please specify your level of proficiency in the language listed.
- Good working knowledge Speaking/Reading/Writing in English is required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to perform data entry, data tracking and analysis is required. Good communication skills and customer service skills is required.
- The ability to articulate standard issues orally and in writing is required.
- Effective communication in English; good analytical and interpersonal skills, attention to details and high level of accuracy and especially when working with numbers is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required.
- High proficiency in using calculators and effective time management is required. Incumbent will be required to lift supplies with weights up to 25lbs biweekly.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a Public Trust clearance.
- To apply for this position click the “APPLY TO THIS VACANCY” button at the top of the page. Click on the “Submit Application” button to complete your application process. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site.
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2023