LifeBank is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Representative
Location: Lafia, Nasarawa
Job type: Full-time
LifeBank: LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company that’s in the business of saving lives. We believe that no African should die from a shortage of essential medical products at the hospital level, and we are on a mission to solve this. LifeBank is currently working on the blood shortage problem in Nigeria by connecting hospitals to blood banks, and blood banks to donors. We do this by hosting blood drives and by delivering blood in less than 55 minutes, in a WHO and EU recommended cold-chain, to hospitals.
- BSc / HND in Accounting or other related disciplines.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
Skills and Abilities:
- Have good communication skills
- Strong attention to details.
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have a mature personality
- Have good organizational and administrative skills
- Have good IT skills
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Must have a high degree of integrity and accountability
- Ability to work well with others
- Reserved and introspective
- Have a deep desire to work in the start up industry
- Technology industry awareness
- Highly organized and detailed
- Passion for people
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date